A (27), J (27), Lauren (37) answer your questions about dating and sex.
In the San Francisco Bay Area? I'm hosting two VIP Online Dating deep dives, each limited to 8 people, so I can give you personal attention.
During the VIP session we'll:
- Debug your profile, including fixing common mistakes you're undoubtedly making
- Determine how to recognize the match you're really looking for
- Upgrade your profile to attract that match, instead of women in general!
SF: Monday April 1st at 7pm
South Bay: Monday April 8th at 7pm
If you're serious about getting your online dating working, grab your ticket before they're gone! (You can also get tickets at debugdating.com/vip)
This episode covers:
- Do you expect anything different from matches high end of your age range vs the average or low end?
- What are the Pros/Cons of Online Dating sites (PoF, OkCupid) vs Apps (e.g. Tinder)?
- How do you think men and women experience online dating differently?
- If you could choose any activity for your next first date, what would it be and why?
- Do you care how much the guy makes? What if he makes less than you, does that make him less attractive?
- If you're 2 dates in and there's still no kiss, would you move on?
- Is there an etiquette for when I'm too busy one month, and want to get in touch with an old match to try again?
- How does your career/work affect your libido / sex life?
- Please rate your sex drive compared to the average woman’s.
- How long is your ideal sex session (the in and out portion, not the foreplay)? what is the minimum amount of time that is satisfactory? conversely, how much time before it’s too long?
- What are your biggest turn-ons before sex?
- What are your biggest turn-ons during sex?
- Which question do you prefer: may I do this, can we do this, or what would you like?
- What's your favorite way to have your clitoris touched?
Get your questions answered: debugdating.com/questions
Enjoyed the episode? Help others find the podcast! It only takes 30 seconds to write a review on Apple Podcasts or Stitcher.
Subscribe to not miss an episode: Apple Podcasts, Google Play, Stitcher, Spotify, Overcast, RadioPublic, Podbean, TuneIn