16: Non-American perspective: good first dates, creating connection, stress affecting dating & libido, asking for feedback during sex
Ms J, BL, and LLJT answer your questions!
SF: find a date for Valentine's Day
LA: Get the first dates you want!
Office hours, Wednesday 1pm PT: facebook.com/debugdating
Hear your questions get answered! Send them to Greg: makeonlinedatingfun.com/questions
This episode covers:
- What's a good first date activity? What's one that is boring or overdone?
- If you could choose any activity for your next first date, what would it be and why?
- Since it's currently the winter holidays, what first dates are you most excited by?
- What’s a way you like for a man to create connection on a date?
- How does your career/work affect your dating life?
- Please rate your sex drive compared to the average woman’s.
- How often would you like to have sex?
- What are your top 2 languages of love?
- How does your career/work affect your libido / sex life?
- What behaviors in your partner help you be open and clear with your sexual requests?
- How do you like to be asked during sex what you like and want?