10: Teasing/hinting makes sex better, wanting sex more than he does, being emotionally present in sex, dating preferences 20s vs 30s
Marissa and Ms. X answer your questions about dating and sex.
Send in your questions: makeonlinedatingfun.com/questions
This episode covers:
- How have you evolved in your dating preferences from 20 to 30?
- How important is it that your partner be emotionally present during sex? If so, what does emotional presence look like to you?
- What are the best conditions for you in wanting sex? Do you want your partner to work for it a little? Can you have sex if you are upset about something with your partner?
- How does it feel as a woman when you want sex more than your partner does, and you can’t use that asymmetry to exercise power over him?
- How does what happens during the day or time period before sex affect your desire or experience for sex? Does your partner teasing you or hinting at sex, such as via texts earlier in the day, make it more enjoyable later?